Friday, October 22, 2010

Werid waiters

My lovely readers- It has been a millennium, I know.
But I'm back and better than ever, just like the paranormal activity movie.

So.. how all you all? Good? lovely.
Now, let's get back to me!

Well, I have graduated.. and whilst reflecting over the past years of my schooling career, recalling the many firsts with my dearest best friend. A strange occurrence.. well, occurred.

Whilst we were at the table.. a man in black (also known as a waiter) approached us.
He immediately began to flirt with my friend... touching her on the arm- HIGHLY unprofessional, I KNOW! he then leaves and comes back a second, third, fourth time. I begin to wonder.. DOES THIS GUY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
but wait, it gets better...
not only does the waiter PEER pressure us into buying dessert there (did I mention he's about 30 and incredibly creepy?) but then proceeds to as my friend for her number!? At this current moment I'm thinking.. wow, what a sad old man.
luckily my friend does not have a phone- yes, I know- retarded.
the guy then goes to kiss my friend goodbye, yes remember he's at work, not at some sleazy club.
Kaptain Kate then saves the day, "Don't you have someone else to flirt with and piss off" I slapped him and we didn't pay. ... well this is what should have happened.

Here's what really happened. My friend is mature and I try to be.. while bursting into uncontrollable fits of laughter. We walk away from the night, vowing NEVER to go to that sleazy bar EVER again. Word of the wise, don't flirt back with creepy old dudes. they will stalk you and rape you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Thankyou for this lovely comment :)