Sunday, April 11, 2010

"well, its been a while..."

My lovely readers...
It has been quite a while I know, and I am simply posting this to avoid doing a terrilbe essay about relgion and peace. The topic that everyone fails to discuss because its SO FUCKING HARD!!!!!!

So what has been happening in the lovely little world of Kate these past few months...

I've ventured to Sydney numerous times. On one occasion, a rather awkward thing happened to me... I was in a shop, shopping (as one does...)
I notice an old lady walking around. She suddenly appears next to me (I swear she apperated or something) She then proceeds to try and put a scarf in my bag. Of course my reaction was to freak out...
Old lady: here dear I think this might go well with your jeans.
Me: ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME STEAL SOMETHING?!?! I'm not wearing any jeans!?
Old Lady: *continuously tries to put stuff in my bag. *
Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
The old lady then shuffles away.. in search of another teenage girl to try and make her steal items. I worry for the past generations.

Continuing on...
We have had 10 weeks of school. Which have not been very eventful at all. Although viedos have been made. For those how have me on facebook, you can see these.

I also got broken up with.
The Ex came and picked me up at 5:30, after I had asked him if we could go and get icecream, I was quite excited :) Anyway, he took me to this lovely little spot, the sun was setting and everything was quite pretty
Me: -imagine high pitched voice because I'm so excited, cuz I thought something exciting was going to happen- OHMYGOD!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO PREETTYYYYYY!!
The Ex: So, we need to talk... Its not working
the whole world stops working for these next few minutes.. my muscles stop working I cant do anything but sit there and stare ahead, daring not to look at anything.
Me: Ok....
The Ex: Proceeds to explain several reasons why we cant be together..
Me: Ok. can you just take me home now?
The Ex: blah blah blah
Me: Ok.
What followed was the most awkward car trip in the world, all I was thinking though was why didn't I know that last week was going to be the last time we would kiss... Do I kiss him again? I then decided I was furious at him. He then stopped at my drive. I slammed the door. and stomped up to my door. As you can see, I was very mature about it all.

Fastforward to friday.
I was in Newcastle talking to these two very sexy surfers, Whilst waiting for the best food the world, The hamburger. Suddenly one of the guys collapsed and began to have a fit. I froze. all blood rushed to my feet. I resmbled an albino. I didnt know what to do yet, I had completed my first AID. Suddenly I remembered. The ambulance was called. What the followed was very convient for them... Or them being loyal.
Surfer dude: Well, I better get your number in case something serious happens
Me: Um, ok???
Was it all a ploy to get my number.. I was thinking the guy could have just been an amamzing actor.. until.. Unfortunalty something serious has happened to this poor guy!

So all is all that has been happening in my life so far!
My love to all!.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Thankyou for this lovely comment :)