Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ah... Summer days.

Hello World.

Well, since I have been bed ridden for a while now with a death cough and a nose that resembles a leaky tap, I thought it was time for an update into the ever so enthralling world that exsists through my eyes.

So, what has excatlty happened in the last week or so...
Ah.. thats right the oh SO joyful time of christmas and new years.

So lets rewind about a week and a half ago.
My Mother- "Kate, get up its time to go to the farm, its 5 30 am" (yes i know, i didn't know this time existed ethier.)
Me- I don't feel well *throws up everywhere*

Well, what a lovely start to the christmas holidays it was going to be.
So, off we set to the farm. Me sitting in the back of the car, watching Dexter, the best tv show in the world, and occasionally doing homework. So, after 8 very very very long hours we arrived (I was STILL sick.) So anywaayyyyy, we set off to christmas eve mass. Which was quite pathetic, picture what your christmas mass looks like. Yes normally so crowded that people have to stand. Well, at this mass, there were about 30 people. Yes, pathetic I know, combinded with an hour and half of a priest who I couldn't understand. It was FANASTIC. NOT!!!

The following day was the one day ever child looks forward to, other than their own birthday, is of course christmas :), of course it didnt actully feel like christmas, and as you get older, it never does, it makes me quite sad. ANYYYWAAAYYYYYYYY, I got lots of cool books and stuff like that :).

The days were longer and longer, as I became sicker and sicker. It was very very not fun at all. So we came home, and again I threw up because I had been coughing so much (I readlly don't know why I'm telling you guys this.)

Fastforward to yesterday. Mother took to the doctor, So we called up the doctor and the doctor said. No not lets get the rythmn of the feet, but "I can't see anything wrong with you but are you sexually active and do you smoke?" to which my response was "...."

So to conclude this lovely little blog, I am surrounded by a sea of tissues and am being given about 5 different kinds of medicines, but of course there is nothing wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Thankyou for this lovely comment :)